- Math: Pre-Algebra, Algebra I and II, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus and AP Calculus.
- Computer Science: Introduction to CS and AP Computer Science.
- Statistics: Applied Stats and AP Stats.
- Science: Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- English: Academic, Grammar and Writing
- Test Preparation- SAT/ACT/SSAT
We have two programs:
- One – on – One Private Tutoring.
- Small Group (2-3 students) – Semi Private Tutoring.
Which Program is right for your child?
- This depends largely upon the needs of the student. In general we like to start with One-on-One for few sessions and move student’s into a small group (2-3 students) to make it cost effective.
- If you have a group of 2 -3 students and want to start in group that expedites the process and you will get the best price possible.
Highlights of our Tutoring Program
- Certified Teachers
- Quality instruction, with emphasis on conceptual understanding and problem solving.
- Lessons tailored to student needs and learning styles.
- Extra Practice: In addition to instruction, we provide students with supplemental materials to aid their learning, understanding and test taking skills.
- Best value for the money spend.